NEXT PLANNED OUTAGE
Scheduled outages will occur every Saturday at 8pm for re-indexing. Duration of outage will be approximately 5-10 minutes.
Queensland Health are starting to phase out the use of the LNR form for low risk applications and moving towards utilising the HREA for all research.
Please consult with your local research office to ensure you are completing the correct form. https://www.health.qld.gov.au/hiiro/html/regu/hrec_contacts
MUST READ -
- You will see a warning message to update your project at the top of the form if your form was included in the update.
- We advise that for any un-submitted or un-locked form(s), complete the signatures and submit the form WITHOUT updating the project to avoid losing data and re-signing the form.
- This will mean any NEW questions added to the form or new rules will not apply to that version of the form. Please remember to update the project AFTER you have submitted.
- IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPDATE, always print and save a copy of any un-submitted or un-locked form(s) before updating. WARNING! Answers in the form may disappear as the question or dependency may have changed.
FORM UPDATES 16 July 2020
Project update performed 16/07/2020 for details please go to FAQ
Changes made to Mater Forms:
- Additional Contact Email field added to Contact questions
- Removed questions no longer required from SSA
- Added Help Text to Early Phase Risk Assessment form