Project update to occur on 3 May 2019
MUST READ -
You will see a warning message to update your project at the top of the form if your form was included in the update.
We advise that for any un-submitted or un-locked form(s), complete the signatures and submit the form WITHOUT updating the project to avoid losing data and re-signing the form.
This will mean any NEW questions added to the form or new rules will not apply to that version of the form. Please remember to update the project AFTER you have submitted.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPDATE, always print and save a copy of any un-submitted or un-locked form(s) before updating. WARNING! Answers in the form may disappear as the question or dependency may have changed.
HREA form update
• new document question for Cover Letter and Response Letter.
Mater form update
• Minor changes to Mater forms, including introducing electronic signatures only on all Mater forms.
QLD form update
• All forms including signature question(s): Updated the text at the end of the form to “Once you have received all requested signatures you can submit the form (action on the left panel).”
• All forms not including signature question(s): Updated the text at the end of the form to “When you have completed uploading all documents please remember to submit the form (action on the left panel).”
• LNR SSA form: Fixed the mapping between question 1g and Cairns HHS
• HREC Amendments QLD – Post Approval form: Set the ORCID field to be not mandatory
To login go to the black menu bar at the top and click LOGIN